Senior Trial AttorneyAsh Mohamadi
Ashkahn Mohamadi is a top-rated award-winning trial lawyer with Sweet James and is a litigation partner based in the California office. He was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2019 – 2020 and works on the firm’s significant matters.
Ashkahn’s focus areas include personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, mass torts, class actions, employment, fraud, toxic torts, and commercial torts. Ashkahn graduated from Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California, where he played varsity basketball. Later, Ashkahn graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara. While at UCSB, Ashkahn participated in the UCDC program, which allowed him to spend time in Washington, D.C. as an intern with the Federal Public Defender’s Office.
Ashkahn then went on to graduate from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. While at Loyola, he was President of the Iranian Law Student Association, and also completed the Hobbs Program, during which he externed with the District Attorney’s office in Compton, California. Ashkahn is also an active member of many legal organizations, including the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and the American Association for Justice (AAJ).
Ashkahn has had remarkable success as a trial attorney in his career, recovering over $60 million dollars for his clients. In 2016, Ashkahn obtained a verdict in the matter of Bedford-Oppong v. Hereu. This verdict was ranked #40 on the annual list of Top Verdicts in California.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Partner & Attorney at Law
- Chair Litigation Department, CA
- Hundreds of Millions Recovered for Clients
- Over Dozen Cases to Jury Verdict
- Hundreds of Cases Successfully Resolved
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Admitted CA Bar
- $3,550,000, Verdict – Arsenio Madero v. Mercedes Broughton (Auto v. Auto)
- $1,550,000, Verdict – Eva Bedford-Oppong v. Samantha Hereu (Auto v. Auto)
- $316,000, Verdict – Leonard Romo v. Los Angeles Dodgers, LLC (Excessive force)
- $150,000, Verdict – Christopher Wilson v. Daniel Lerner (Res Ipsa Loquitor)