Sweet James and our team of attorneys and legal professionals are looking to identify and reward talented students that are dedicated to making a difference through a career in Law.
We will award a scholarship to one outstanding student who demonstrates the drive and determination to succeed in the field of Law. The winner will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship to help support their continued education.
The competition is open to any post-graduate law school student or undergraduate student attending a four-year accredited university. To participate, please complete the form below and submit a short essay (up to 1,000 words) responding to the prompt below.
“If you could change one thing about our legal system, what would it be and why?”
Your browser does not support iframes. The contact form cannot be displayed. Please use another contact method (phone, fax etc)
Additional Scholarship Information:
- One $2,000 scholarship will be awarded for the Fall of 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed by professionals at Sweet James, LLP.
- Criteria for selection is based on originality and quality of submission.
- The deadline to apply is June 30, 2021 by 5pm PT. There are no extensions.
- Winner will be notified via email and phone by July 14, 2021.