E-Cigarette Exploded in a Sonoma Man’s Pocket
A man from Sonoma suffered third-degree burns when his spare battery for his e-cigarette exploded in his pocket.
The incident took place while the man was at his construction job. He heard a whistling sound and seconds later the spare battery for his e-cigarette exploded inside his pocket.
He rushed himself to a nearby emergency room with burns on the back of his leg. Since his initial visit, he’s had two skin graft surgeries and still claims to be in significant pain.
E-cigarette accidents caused by faulty batteries are unexpected and can cause severe burns. If you’ve been injured due to a manufacturing defect, you understand how frustrating it is to miss work and watch medical bills pile up. As the victim of an accident, you have the right to seek compensation.
Pursuing a product liability claim can be confusing to do on your own. Going up against a big insurance company with trained adjusters who know how to trick you into settling for less than you deserve can leave you feeling defeated.
Instead of letting insurance adjusters take advantage of you, call (800) 500-5200 and speak with an accident attorney you can trust from Sweet James. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers has the reputation needed to maximize your settlement.
Don’t undermine your injuries, and move forward with a firm that truly cares. We can provide you with a free strategy session tailored to the specifics of your injury claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and answer any questions you have.